Jesus' New Generation is the Youth Ministry of Abundant Life Christian Ministries Int'l. It is the Church's effort to help each and every young person grow personally and spiritually.
H elp other young people say
Y es to the Lordship of Jesus Christ,
P repare students for effective ministry to junior high, senior high, or college students and their families within the context of a local church,
E quipping and training young people to lead the cause of Christ, and apply Christianity to every area of their life,
R espond to the call of God in their lives by embracing their God-given gifts and become all that they can be...
J.N.G youth ministry is more than just programs and events. It is the effort of every member of ALCMI church family and the young adults ministry called 'Thrive' to reach out to the youth with the love of God as revealed to us in Jesus Christ through the power of the Holy Spirit.
- It is a means by which freshmen to college students grow as individuals while exploring ideas, values, and faith within the context of a supportive community of peers and adults.
- It is a church-wide ministry which strives to provide a variety of opportunities and experiences to draw teens into active, responsible participation in the life, mission, and work of ALCMI.
- It is designed to help, spiritually train, and equip teens in a fun and Godly atmosphere to the Glory of God.
- JNG is defined as the response of the Church to the needs of young people, fostering their faith in Jesus Christ and their communion with the Blessed Trinity, and drawing them into responsible participation in the life, mission, and ministry of the Church.
- It seeks to help youth share their gifts, grow in life skills, develop a positive self-image, overcome prejudices, develop and respect for differences, serve those in need, and foster social chance, participate in the sacraments, develop a personal spirituality and prayer life, participate in the Church, and develop a personal relationship with Jesus.
- JNG has lots of fun, faith, and friends, usually with a little food added to keep our engines going!
JNG youth ministry has a series of programs and activities to give young people a chance to participate in Church life, develop their own faith and spirituality, and discover new friendships.